Bhubaneshwar: Indian Railways Catering & Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) in Bhubaneswar has launched special tour packages “Pilgrim Special Tourist Train” Vibrant Gujarat, for Western India in January 2022 and Bharat Darshan Tourist Train to Northern India with the visit of Mata Vaishnodevi in March 2022.
Special Sightseeing Package by IRCTC by Train to West and North India.
- To Gujarat in West India having embarkation points in Odisha at Brahmapur, Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Talcher Road, Angul, Sambalpur and Jharsuguda on 21 January 2022.
- To North India Tour with Maata Vaishnodevi having embarkation points in Odisha at Brahmapur, Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Jajpur Keonjhar Road, Bhadrak & Balasore on 19 March 2022.
- Packages are all-inclusive, including accommodation, road transport, sightseeing, vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), IRCTC attendants and travel insurance.
- The bustling tourist package from Gujarat to West India will have cost Rs 10,400 in standard and Rs 17,300 in comfort (10 nights / 11 days). Tourists will visit Jyotirlinga in Somnath, Dwaraka Dheesh Temple, Jyotirling in Nageswar, Krishna Temple in Bet Dwaraka, Akshardham Temple and Sabarmati Ashram in Ahmedabad and Statue of Unity – the tallest statue in the world to visit in Gujarat in mid-January 2022.
- Uttar Bharat Darshan (tour of North India) with Mata Vaishno Devi The tourist package to North India will have cost Rs 8,510 in Standard and Rupees 10,400 in Comfort package (08 Nights & 09 Days). Tourists will visit Mata Vaishnodevi in Katra, Tal Mahal & Fort in Agra, Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura, Golden Temple & Wagah Border in Amritsar and Mansa Devi Temple & Ganga Aarti in Haridwar to be visited on the Bharat Darshan tourist train on March 19, 2022.
For single occupancy, the package for Vibrant Gujarat will cost Rs 10,400 in Standard Package (Sleeper Class) and Rs 17,330 in Comfort Package (AC-3 Tier). The package includes overnight accommodation (dormitory/lobby/budget hotel), sightseeing, vegetarian meals for breakfast and dinner/lunch, unarmed escorts and security arrangements, travel insurance and parking fees and tolls, etc. Similarly, single occupancy for Uttar Bharat Darshan will cost Rs 8510 in Standard Package (Sleeper Class) and Rs 10400 in Comfort Package (AC-3 Tier).
Passengers can avail the above tourist package system to visit religious places and tourist destinations from the boarding points of the above stations from Odisha to Gujarat and North India with a minimum price.
Apart from this, IRCTC regional office in Bhubaneswar also offers the most affordable domestic air packages to various parts of India and overseas.
These packages will be available on group departures and tailored to your needs.